- Condo size 2-piece sectional
- Accent cushions included
- Track arms and nice wooden legs
- Tight back and loose seat cushions
- Reversed configuration available
*We are not responsible for model specifications; to be used as a guide only. Contact Voth's BrandSource Home Furnishings for details.
- Collection: 70200 Zella
- Frames have been tested to GSA government standards.
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled.
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from 7/8'' hardwood.
- Stripes and patterns are match cut.
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wear ability and durability against AHMA standards.
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam.
- Motion Type: Stationary
- Material: Fabric
Good to Know
It is best to have a professional clean your upholstered furniture every couple of years or so. Experts recommend having this done on a regular basis and not wait for it to get visibly dirty. The dirtier a sofa or chair becomes, the harder it is to restore to its original glory.
Always refer to your manufacturer’s suggestion on how to best care for your furniture as your warranty may be voided with improper and/or unapproved care. Avoid exposing your furniture to direct sunlight. Sunlight may fade and deteriorate the upholstery. Routine care should consist of a weekly vacuum and brush (do not use a rotating brush or beater bar attachment). The accumulation of dust and dirt can produce an abrasive action accelerating deterioration of fiber within the yarns that make up the fabric. For more specific care and cleaning instructions, contact your BrandSource Store Furniture Expert.